Requirements: Android 1.5 and up
Overview: The best alarm clock out there! Voice recognition, speech synthesis, weather...
Much more than a simple alarm clock, WakeVoice lets you interact with your phone using your voice:
- Talk to it with custom commands to stop the alarm or activate the snooze option
- Listen to your phone telling you about the weather, news of your choice or a personalized message while staying warm in your bed
Waking up is not an easy thing for you? You have never found the alarm clock you needed?
Why not try WakeVoice!
WakeVoice can overcome the negative aspect associated to regular alarm clocks, making your morning funnier and less difficult.
The idea is simple: when the alarm rings, you just have to talk to WakeVoice to stop the alarm or activate the reminder.
But that's not all!
Once the ringing stopped, it's your phone's turn to talk to you.
Customizable messages, weather of the day, news of your choice (RSS)... choose what you want to hear.
Add to that all the settings imaginable on a clock (programming various alarms over several days, setting names, volume, times...) and you get WakeVoice, the most innovative alarm clock that you can find on the Android market.
Warning: don't force app2sd with WakeVoice. It's not recommended by Google for an alarm clock app. Furthermore, you'll have issues with Android Market updates.
What's in this version:
- New interface
- Following new Android Guidelines and Holo-themed
- Better tablet optimization
- New fly-in menu like Google+ or Youtube (double tap, swipe right or click on the WakeVoice logo on the home to open it)
- Progressive volume available on the general settings
- Backup and restore your alarms
- Customized vocal message for each alarm
- Swipe to read weather, news, calendar and horoscope on your alarm interface
- Proximity sensor to snooze or stop the alarm clock
- And so more...
Download: Released by chathu_ac