Plex for Android may NOT be for you for any of the following reasons:
* Netflix and Hulu are not supported on Plex for Android at this time.
* The app will not currently play video on Honeycomb/Android 3.0 (yes that includes the Xoom).
* The app will work but is not yet optimized for tablets and larger screens.
* Plex for Android won't be able to do anything unless you setup a server on your PC or Mac - which is available for free at http://www.plexapp.com .
* You want to use Plex to get to your media remotely but you don't want to think about things like port-forwarding.
We strongly recommend that you have your Plex Media Server all ready to go BEFORE you buy Plex for Android.
What's in this version:
* NEW optimizations and performance improvements
* FIX an issue where loading dialog was not being dismissed properly
* FIX connection and reconnection logic to cope with failure to connect issues
* FIX to allow the audio player to seek backwards
* FIX odd seek bar behavior
* FIX quit followed by start doesn't kick you out
* FIX don't reload/rerender the home screen every time (tap refresh kids)
* FIX a couple field reported crash conditions